August 28, 2011

Layout Craziness!

Good Morning Blog Fans!

This morning I am going to share a layout with you. Now I dont do layouts as often anymore due to not feeling that 'groove' very much these days. That said I decided to push some paper around for this weeks posting.

I was itching to play with some inks and paints for this one but it just didnt work as well time wise as I had hoped so instead I dabbled in inks and some other goodies from my stash.

This layout is made using the wonderful Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety paper line It really is fun and fresh and it suited my photo of my daughter perfectly!
A project is never complete without an assortment of lush Prima Flowers. The large orange flower started out as a White Prima Flower that you can find in the store HERE. I spritzed it with some beautiful Glimmer Mist in Marmalade

The butterfly and other Prima flowers are leftovers from one of the Live With Prima kits. That yummy branch was in my stash and it looked like it really really wanted to be used up...but i coated it with Glimmer Mist in Olive Vine. I dripped some liquid Orange Ink across the background paper to give it some extra texture and colour. I grunged the edges of the paper a little with some pan pastels from my stash.

Overall I like the layout and who knows if I play with pushing paper around more my 'groove' will return. Until next week....enjoy your creative time...I am now off to finish painting our living room :)