August 21, 2011

Picture Perfect!

Hi there Bloggers!

Today I am wanting to share a gorgeous Prima Photo Frame that I played with this week. After seeing how the gorgeous Lolly Chessie had altered one of them I decided to give it a go but do it in a style that would suit my home decor. So I grabbed some warm white paint as well as some of this wonderful Prima paper . It started as I was going to use the more solid side of the paper for the frame until I realized that the stunning newspaper print on the reverse was just too perfect for words! I rummaged through my stash and grabbed out a Prima branch that was all but begging to be used for this.
The beautiful flower is left over from the stunning kit that can be found HERE in the store
The ribbon at the bottom of the frame can be found HERE
I inked edges of the cute bird with Tim Holtz Distress Ink as well as rubbing some Iridescent Gold liquidtex ink over the creases and crevices of the frame.

The photo is of my youngest daughter Jess who was 2.5 at the time. A wonderful friend of mine Sarah Gladman took this photo of her when she first got her Canon 450D all those years ago.

Anyway I hope you feel a little inspired to create some wonderful home decor with these gorgeous frames by Prima

Until Next week...

Hugs and Hot Glue.