August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Card


Hi everyone.......this is Sandi posting today for Your Memories Here. This is a card I made using the Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection. I did some machine stitching around the edge and some stamping using Tattered Angels Glimmermist in Sweet Clover. I applied the mist to my stamp using a paintbrush and just stamped the same as you would with ink. I hand cut the butterflies and added Antique Linen Stickles for a little shimmer.
I then stamped my sentiment, inked with Old Paper Distress Ink and outlined again with stickles...you can never have too much sparkle!
The large flower and leaves are from Prima and the lace was from my stash. Well that's it for me, so be sure to check out Your Memeories Here for all your scrapping needs.Please check back every day to see the fabulous projects from the other DT ladies...you will not be disappointed!! I would love it if you would also visit my blog! Have a great weekend everyone!