August 23, 2011

Blessed...


Don't you just love the sweet versatility of Prima Marketing products? I just love how I can use them on a wide variety of projects, plus they always go so perfectly with my addiction to Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists! So this week for my Your Memories Here DT post, I decided to scrap some recent photos of myself and journal about all the wonderful blessings in my life. Life gets hard sometimes and it is so easy to get down about things, but I think counting your blessings helps keep things in a much needed perspective. Also, I'm pretty bad about never scrapping myself. I am usually the one always taking the photos & scrapping about everything else...but me. Then I realized that I need to do this too so my son has some more personal pages to look back on when he's older. And I can look back and realize exactly how old I've gotten...LOL!


The patterned paper is from Prima's Madeline Collection & is so lovely. The butterflies are from another sheet of Prima paper that I used just to do some fussy cutting. And the journaling spot is actually some recycled Prima rub on packaging. I just love their packaging because they always make it pretty enough to reuse! I wish I knew the manufacturer for the felt title, but I don't. I just picked it up a few years ago & am finally using it. It was this bold orange but I used a couple of Tattered Angles Mists (chalkboard mist in peacok & glimmer mists in fall breeze and vintage rose) to make it a more muted olive and match the paper better. Also, believe it or not, this was my first time using Perfect Pearls! I recently picked up a bottle & boy, have I been missing out. They are soooo easy to use & I absolutely loved the results! I can quickly see these becoming my newest addiction!


Supplies
Perfect Pearls - Ranger (bisque)
Butterfly Ribbon - The Paper Studio
Doilie - Wilton
Journaling Pen - Pentel
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Aileen's Quick Dry Glue
Felt Title - Stash 

If you want to grab some of these fabulous Prima products, and Tattered Angels mists as well, hop on over to the Your Memories Here Store! There is a fabulous selection of products in the store & you can get them at amazing prices too. And if you'd like some information on this or any of my other projects, I'd love it if you'd visit my blog HERE! Until next week, Happy Craftin'!