August 3, 2011

I'm Back

Hi everyone, Nancy here today and let me start out by saying how thrilled I am to be back for another term at Your Memories Here.  There are some seriously talented scrapbook artists here, and I know you are going to love them and all the new things Kristina is bringing into the store.  I can't wait for all the new goodies from Summer CHA to ship.

While I wait, I am trying to make room by using up some of the gorgeous items from CHA-W I received from a Prima grab bag.  Did you know you can get grab bags in three different sizes as well as complete Prima Marketing collections from the YMH store?

I made this layout of my daughter and her two little charges using lots of goodies from Prima's Annalee collection.  Beautiful papers, lovely flowers and sparkly bling, oh my!  And, if you have seen this season's releases from Prima, you know you can't go wrong with a grab bag or full collection.  Items will begin shipping soon, so be sure and get your bag today!  And if you want to learn more about me?  Stop by here and leave me a note.

Nancy